-----Someone else posted a project like this earlier but I am a different person and need the following slightly updated functionality
I want a market-maker bot for IDEX decentralized cryptocurrency exchange. This bot should be programmed preferrably on node.js
At the end, the bot should be able to send buy and sell orders on IDEX exchange. In order to do this, the bot must do the following:
1. Load a user-defined list of cryptocurrencies (e.g. HORSE, POLY, ERC20, etc.). Such list must contain the token symbol, and the amount to trade in Ether (ETH).
2. Retrieve market prices and order books for the tokens from step 1, using IDEX API: [login to view URL]
3. Retrieve ETH and token balances of the user's wallet.
4. If no buy order exists, post a buy order that is equal to the current price PLUS 0.00000001 ETH (or 0.1% of price change which is higher), so that the new order gets positioned as the best price for a determined cryptocurrency. However, the buy order will not be posted if the spread is lower than X% (defined in settings). If an existing buy order exists, check whether it is the best buy order. If it is not, cancel the order. This step should be repeated for all tokens of step 1.
5. Do a similar thing for sell orders except that the price has to be the lowest
6. The bot should be programmed in such a way that it continues to receive price updates for all tokens from step 1.
7. If a better, newer price is found, repeat steps 4 and 5.
*The exchange's website is idex.market.
*The bot should be resilient to exceptions, meaning that all exceptions should be properly handled in code. The bot must run indefinitely.
*There's an example of a node.js implementation that can be used for speeding up the development process in this site: [login to view URL]
THE BOT NEEDS TO BE ABLE TO ON ON A MAC
21 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1461 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, I was going through your project specs and I have some questions to ask you. Please check: [login to view URL] Are you available to have a quick chat now? Thanks and Best Regards Krish