I'm working with Openstack. It has a web to interact with user. the user need to login and work with Openstack. The web is built based on Django.
Now i want to intergrate the cracklib module- a python module for the checking password when user change password to ensure that the password is strong...
the module is available on internet and can download. your work is installing and change something in Django source code to add this module.
i will provide the cracklib module and Django source code and the testing evironment.
Here is the link to download the test environment
1. download the vmdk file
2. open vmware -> edit-> network editor-> and create vmnet0 as bridged, vmnet 1 as hosted-only(172.16.1.1)
3. lauch the virtual machine from vmdk
4. vi /etc/network/interfaces and edit the eth0 as your network
5. open browser and type the eth0 address of virtual machine to access horizon based-on django
6. login as "admin/Welcome123"
7. now you have test environment
the link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B68ybffCU0XGcmdCOWRLZnJWVTA/view?usp=sharing