I have started self-studying python and ML.
In order to speed things up, I am looking for someone who would be able to assist me from time to time.
This would mainly be for :
- Explaining concepts , if I do not understand them from course/books.
- Assist and help with tests exercises (ask correct questions, like a teacher would so that I would be able to solve them)
- Show me how to search and articulate problems efficiently.
- Be a brainstorming partner at times.
- Help map out future curriculum.
Basically this would be a sort of teacher, assistant and brainstorming partner from time to time.
‣ The workload would only be max couple hours per week.
‣ Depending on task, we would communicate via IM, video call, screen-sharing
‣ Some sort of teaching experience preferred.
‣ Good internet speed and strong english required.
‣ ML experience preferred.
‣ Math experience preferred.
Good luck with bidding and speak with you soon.