Hello, I'm looking for solution to match an image to a bank of pre-existing images.
My problem is to manage large numbers of images (scan documents) and detecting duplicates.
How I'm going to test it:
1) add image to bank (database) -- return id, name
2) remove image from database -- delete image from database by id
3) match(search) new input image with database, return list of matches - id, name and similarity in %
1) able to support up-to 100,000 images
2) response time not over 1 sec for 10,000 images, and 5 sec for 100,000 images in database
3) in case of the document will be sent as a photo (made with the mobile phone camera), you must perform an operation consisting in ability find the contour (outline) representing the piece of paper being scanned
Similar solution is here: [login to view URL] but it is too slow (very very slow)
20 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $179 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, i can do this. I have more than 5 years of experience in computer vision and machine learning. You can check my profile that i am expert in these task. I hope you will like my work.
Hi,Upon reading your description, it's suitable for me I have rich experience with Image Processing using Python and OpenCV Let's discuss more in chat. Thank you Milan
Hi there! I have certain knowledge and experience in Python, ML and AI. I have done several project in image processing with Tensorflow and Keras. I think I can help you with my skills. Thanks.