We need an installable module in Odoo which could send a JSON to an external API URL. The objetive is to send all the purchase information generated in a purchase (like an invoice), to an external database in order to keep all this data, digitalized externaly.
To do so, the client has a client app in her phone. Using NFC and/or QR, and using a NFC reader and/or QR reader connected thought USB to the Odoo workstation, the module has to read the client's smartphone (an internal ID numer).
After reading this data, the module has to create a JSON associated with the ID readed before.
Finally, the module has to send the JSON to a predefined API URL (where is the destination server).
- After a purchase, sould ask for print ticket. In this state, the module is waiting for NFC or QR data readings. If clicked the print ticket, then normal ticket is send to the printer, otherwhise, if the module reads data, continue.
* In this step, and only for debuggin purposes, it also has to allow us to type manually and ID along the other QR and NFC ways to get it.
- If ID has been get from any source (NFC, QR or manually), module generates a JSON with:
- Purchase info
- Sends the JSON generated to the API URL (external database predefined inside the module).
- Client makes a purchase.
- Client pays
- Odoo ask if Print the Ticket or waits reading NFC, QR or manually ID input.
- If ID readed., module creates a JSON with purchase info and ID.
- Module sends JSON to a predefined API URL.
9 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €385 untuk pekerjaan ini
Nos complace saludarles! Somo una empresa de servicios IT. Trabajamos con Odoo desde la versión OpenERP 5 hasta la actual Versión Odoo 12. Contactenos