Bajet $10-30 CAD
First, PrimeFinder should ask how many numbers the user has decided to pass to PrimeFinder using the message 'How many numbers do you want to check?\n'. Let’s call the provided number by user n.
• For n times PrimeFinder should print 'Enter a positive integer:\n' and take a positive integer from the user.
• For each prime number, PrimeFinder prints out 'X is a prime number.' where X is the number provided by the user in that round.
• For each nonprime number PrimeFinder does not print out a message.
• PrimeFinder assumes that its users are smart enough not to enter a float number.
• If the user inserts a negative number PrimeFinder should ignore it and inform the user by the message 'PrimeFinder ignores negative numbers!'. For instance, if n=2 the user-provided sequence of numbers can be 3, 5 or 2, -4, -7, 5. In other words, PrimeFinder will continue working until it gets exactly n positive integers.
• Finally, PrimeFinder prints out the total count of prime numbers received from the user, Y , in the following format: 'Total prime numbers: Y'.
34 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $16 untuk pekerjaan ini
Do you need it in Python? I can develop it as described without any issue. I've worked with prime numbers before. Expert and dedicated Python developer. Hope to receive your message! Best regards, Ishaq
I finished a Python prime program yesterday. Can add your logic for input in 1-2 hours time............
Hello, I'm interested in your project. So, I have checked your description well and I can start working on your project. Contact me with all the details and requirements for your project.
Hi. PrimeFinder is an easy task for me. Let's send me a message to start! Tks.
Hello there, I Have hands on knowledge of python more than one year. I carefully read all description that you provided. I will definitely did your task. Reply as soon as possible. Thank you.
I'm new in the platform. It looks like a fun job to do similar to I have done in freshman year. I would like to help and I can provide you the source code in 4,5 hours.
Hi, I am a Python programmer, I can surely help you to achieve this task, in less than a day. Feel free to contact me. Regards.
Hi there, I am an experienced python developer. I have done this type of project before. I can make the script within few hours and with the lowest price possible.
Hi, Yes, I can do this PrimeFinder program for you in just a couple of hours. One question I want to ask is about this line: "PrimeFinder assumes that its users are smart enough not to enter a float number". So our pr Lagi
I am an experienced software engineer who is constantly looking for innovative solutions. I studied at Cairo University, Faculty of Computing and Artificial Intelligence
i'am already done the project i have complets project and i can change whatever you like thanks :)
I have a lot of experience doing this type of numeric manipulation in Python, so it should be a fairly easy project. I will be able to get done in an hour or less.
I am a highly skilled Python programmer with extensive experience in coding and programming. My attention to detail, efficient work habits, and ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with others make me the Lagi
Hi there I’m a python software engineer. I can do it for 5CAD, will take less than a day :D, pls email me. I can get this done in a few hours notice. If you’ll like I can also write it in C, JAVA, C# as well as python Lagi
I have 2+ years of industry experience, and 6+ years or coding experience. I have intermediate python skills. I am passionate about coding and i am sure I can do a great job here.
The number of tasks I will perform for the given coding of PrimeFinder is as follows: Ask the user how many numbers they want to check. Store the number provided by the user. Repeat the following steps n times: a. Ask Lagi
I have already worked with tasks like these, so it’s a very easy task for me, that i surely will accomplish