I am looking for a dev that can code a "purchase automation tool" using Python.
The tool should have following features:
- high level of security from stealing the code using obfuscation like pyarmor
- license verification using [login to view URL]
- a simple GUI to let the users operate the tool
- ability to save user settings
What the tool should be able to do:
- store and manage local user profiles containing address and payment information (credit card)
- store and manage proxy accounts (user:pw) that will be used to protect the user from being banned by the webshop
- store and manage webshop accounts
- creating and managing tasks
Basic information how the tool will be operated:
The user wants to buy a limited product that will be appear on a website on a specific time. Sometimes the direct link to that product is know, sometimes the webshop has to be scraped for a specific keyword.
In order to maximize the chances of getting this product he will create a lot of tasks with the tool that use individual user profiles, proxies and maybe even webshop accounts. The task can be started manually or using a timer function. The user also should be able to stop and restart the task at any given moment. A live "status log" for each task should inform the user about what the tool is currenly doing and if there are any errors.
The product should either be automatically bought using the stored credit card information or if this is not supported the tool should open up a browser window (eg Chromium - the browser has to use the same proxy as the task) to let the user checkout using PayPal manually.
If anything goes wrong during the checkout process the tool should repeat until it is successful.
This is the main idea... more details can of course be discussed during the project.
A list of the webshops that need to be supported will be communicated during the project. We are currently talking about 6 (six) webshops in total - most of them using simple request methods.