We run a large Python & Django codebase to help attorneys win more of their
cases. We are looking for a developer for a long-term contracting
relationship. Check out [login to view URL] for more information
regarding the company and our mission.
The job would consist of working within our very large Python codebase
(written in the Django framework). This codebase is responsible for millions
of requests, hundreds of thousands of documents processed, and scaling the
services to handle massive load at any point during operation.
We are fully remote and are flexible on hours per week.
Basic tasks would include:
* Adding new features and enhancements to the API
* Adding to and maintaining the functionality of our document processing pipeline
* Performance improvements
* Bug fixes
* Refactors and code quality audits
* Creating new tests and improving the current test suite
* 3+ years of Python experience
* Experience with Django
* Experience running Docker & docker-compose
* Experience managing backend job queues
* AWS experience
* Distributed system design