Hi, here's the requirements of my assignment, no restrictions, no rules, I just need anything that's very basic and functional, probably my teacher won't even run them!!
1. Construct a 5 second 2-d animation using the Processing language. (Turn in your source code, not a QuickTime movie.)
2. Construct an arcade-style game using the Python language and PyGame library.
3. Modify and arrange a piece of public domain music using MuseScore.
4. Construct a game that has interaction and uses background music using the Processing language.
5. Construct a work of interactive fiction using the Inform 7 language (or Curveship or ABL).
6. Construct a game that does natural language processing of English language input using Python and NLTK.
please let me know asap