We are on a mission to deliver a prediction-based gaming cross-platform mobile app and a few other products on a tight schedule.
The backend for this app requires some work to be done on Python and Node js. Years of experience does not matter to us, if you are good at what you do.
We are looking for a developer to share the effort for BE development under the guidance of an experienced team of developers and architects.
- MOST IMPORTANT: Must be willing to take ownership of tasks (in terms of delivery timeline and quality). Delivery timelines are mutually set by developers and the stakeholders
- Must have knowledge in core Python programming. Knowledge in Node js will be helpful.
- Must at least have basic knowledge in MongoDB
- Must have your own development computer (preferably uBuntu machine/OSX). Windows will also work.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work as a developer delivering tasks allotted by the architect
- Work as an intermediate developer taking responsibilities of one full functionality at a time
- Contribute your own ideas on how the framework can be made better
- Create app screens in Python/Node js using already created wrappers
- Create some reusable components/wrappers (if required)
- Participate in development planning, mind mapping and feature preparation
- Create mock data (if required)
- Source control using git (usually with GitHub)
- Attend periodic stand up calls with Team
- Guaranteed takeaway of great experience in Python / Node js
- Opportunity to work with an enthusiastic, driven, creative and experienced technical team
- For now, the task should be for 2 months (20 hours per week), but if the team likes to work with the candidate, it can extend to 1 year or more.
- Require at least 15 hours per week
- Flexible Work Hours with zero restrictions.
- Attend to calls and Skype messages when needed