python script or application (no GUI). i have a trained ipynb file (machine learning) which needs to be feeded with PRICE DIFFERENCE (trading broker has API) from newest price to last 200 prices (every second new price), and resulting signal (only buy/sell) needs to be sent back to broker as fast as possible. broker has API.
I have to be able to simply replace the trained file (in case i have to update it), and it keeps working (its ok if i have to stop the script).
i read the API documentation and i can change settings in the code, i need a list of all options for i change them correctly.
You are free to decide if the settings are written in a text file or in script. if application, easiest if settings are written in a text file?
- trade expiry
- asset to trade (asset ID)
- account type (demo or regular)
- % per trade of balance (minimum trade is $1) or fix amount
- authorisation key, ID etc
- feeding model with X price differences: 200 (because future trained files might need less than 200)
- executing signal X prices afterwards (default: 2) ((for example: instead of sending signal instantly after its calculated, it has to be sent right after 2 price updates later. might it need 2.6seconds to calculate, it will of course still send it, it doesnt has to be right after 2 seconds)
- max allowed time to calculate (default 2.8seconds) because if it takes longer, the trained model is useless
if possible it should somewhere display how much time it needs to calculate the signal, and current trade it sent. no GUI needed.
also entirely setting up and all necessary steps to run & trade the script on my windows vps, by teamviewer while i record (in case i change VPS and have to setup it again). and show where to change settings (mark places if possible).
3 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $136 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, I have 5+ experience of ML with matlab, python I have done to make non-linear model with matlab. I hope to work with you. I can talk you about made programme kindly. Pls, chat with me for more details.