We would like to write a blog tutorial on how to develop Python programming code to connect to YouTube API.
Your Python YouTube API tutorial and code should illustrate the following:
1- Search for a keyword on YouTube using the API; the output will be multiple videos.
2- Loop on the videos resulted from the first step, and extract all comments of each specific video. Note: Comments might be multiple pages.
3- Create a CSV file including Video ID, Name, and extracted Comment.
Kindly when you apply, do not copy-paste a generic message; instead, elaborate on how you can work on our project and why we should select you for our specific project. We do not have time to interview all the applicants, so we interview only those who send relevant details.
• You must be a Python programmer. Please do NOT apply if you are not.
• The tutorial must be original, easy to understand, and have enough details.
• The tutorial must include portions of code for explaining each part and finally the whole *.py file for the whole tutorial.
• Tutorials must be project-based, e.g. it is not about how to use a library, but how to build something useful with the library or even multiple libraries if needed.
• The tutorial must be original, and not published elsewhere before.
• All the rights are transferred to us, meaning the writer may NOT publish the tutorial fully or partially anywhere else.
• The name of the author can be added to the tutorial along with their bio if they prefer.
Looking forward to cooperating with you.