I need a script that will scrape the required data (info about traders and the trades they perform) from eToro:
[login to view URL]
The script needs to be written in Perl or Python or some other language where I can run it from the command line (on a Mac).
- The application starts a search from a list of people that it's given to it by parameters (each person separated from one another by commas).
i.e : <myapp person1, person2, person3>
The app will then go to each person's profile one by one (a profile is accessed through this URL [login to view URL]<personX>
And it will download the data of all the people
For each person you need to download the following:
Example person : [login to view URL]
1) In the STATS TAB:
1.1) in PERFORMANCE section:
- all years, so for each year
1) the year itself (eg 2016)
2) value for each month (eg -0.24, 2.31,..). use value UNKNOWN for fields with missing values.
1.2) in AVERAGE risk score section:
- height of each column for each year (0 to 100%)
1.3) in TRADING section:
- number of TOTAL TRADES value (eg 211)
- Avg. profit value (eg 4.97%)
- Avg. loss value (eg -32.50%)
- PROFITABLE VALUE (eg 80.06%)
- list of all items under the bar, eg: INDICES 48.5%, ETFS 4.6%, STOCKS 12.43%, COMMODITIES 4%
1.4) in the ADDITIONAL STATS section:
- TRADES PER WEEK value (eg 3.98)
- AVG. HOLDING TIME value (here I need the numerical value + string for time unit pairs, eg: (2.5, "Weeks") or (5, "Days")
- ACTIVE SINCE value (just copy the date string)
- PROFITABLE WEEKS value (eg 41.45%)
2) In the PORTOFOLIO TAB:
2.1) - for each item in the portofolio:
- the ticker (eg: GOOG, CSCO, AAPL, etc)
- the name (eg: Google, Cisco, Apple, etc)
- the BUY/Sell string
- Invested number
- P/L(%) number
- Value number
2.2) - then click on this item to see all buy/sells of the given item,
For each buy/sell I need:
- the amount
- the leverage
2.3) On the portfolio screen, if one clicks on the dropdrown menu that's called PORTFOLIO, you can see the trader's HISTORY. On the top right, change 30D to 1Y, then, for each element on this list I need:
- the action (eg: BUY SHOP, SELL AAPL)
- open time
- close time
3) Output data format: please save everything in json format.
Also: Provide URL to each person also eg:
"url":"[login to view URL]",
"performance_year": ... etc and all other stuff for this person
I will test the outputted data to see if it's correct before payment.
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions if anything is uncertain, I hold very good communication in high regard.
6 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €67 untuk pekerjaan ini
Can be done with selenium webdriver with either headless approach or with windowed approach(if you prefer that) can do whatever a normal browser can do programatically and get the data as you desire.