This is the question, I have several socks5 proxies on my ubuntu server, what I want is to install a vpn server on another machine that allows you to tunnel your traffic through the ips of the proxies.
Thus, on the client computer, the ip that should appear is that of the socks5 proxy.
In summary what I need is:
- A vpn that redirects your traffic through the socks proxy.
- Develop a script that allows rotating the proxies to which the vpn is going to tunnel (I have 10).
- The script should be able to receive a list of proxies/ports and a choice of how often to rotate them.
- Verify that there are no ip leaks.
- The server is in ubuntu so you must have knowledge of linux.