Project: a windows desktop app
1. From a cvs file hosted on a desktop, OS windows 10, grab and store a random number of sequential files in batches of 1 to 100K or more.
2. Store the batch for sending.
3. A text message insertion of 160 characters or more to send content repetitively to each file number in a batch.
4. On command begin auto dialing and sending each massage in a batch until the numbers have all been dialed and message sent in a sending session.
5. If a auto dial/send text session is interrupted app must remember where it left off and resume sending on command from the point on the batch list that it was interrupted.
6. App must retain a call up history of all the sessions and cell phone numbers called and messages sent.
[login to view URL] app will auto dial any mobile cell phone brand by sending dial information to the phone number over usb connection exactly as an individual human user would send a text message by entering text message individually keying send.
8. The network carrier will accept and forward the text as it would any normal live human text message indistinguishable from a individual live single text sending.
9. The app is a one way message sender indistinguishable from a live human sender.
10. Any time the app is opened it will be able to show where it stopped in the batch sending session, history of files sent stored in the app with time and dates appended in each session.
11. The app gui must be visually clear and simple to use for the average high school graduate.
12. The app must hang up and repeat dial and send content function automatically and repetitively until a batch sending session from a selected batch of phone number files is completed.
The app is hosted on the desk top. When a batch of selected files are selected to send, a cell phone is plugged into the desktop usb/usb. The app is doing all the automated tasking. The cell phone gets the same digital input it would to call and send a normal text message over a phone carrier network.
Each call/text sent is indistinguishable from a live human dialer. Each call will send the same message as the auto dialer/sender executes the file dial/send task.
CVS files will be hosted on my computer and are the database from which the app will take a section of files—example 100000 files, load them from the computer into the app to executed the automated dial send. When that send batch/session is complete, the history will be store in app, and the next section (100000 or more) will be selected to send, to send continuously a voter message to voter cell phones.