I need help designing my backyard and patio.
Attached are numerous photos of the concrete the way it was and now that it has been torn out.
A couple guidelines:
1. I would like to use concrete in the backyard for the patio area and the area in front of the fireplace. I would like a finish that is not just brushed concrete. A stamped design or a nice colored concrete would be excellent.
2. I am not looking to go super elaborate, but want something nice, tasteful, and functional.
3. We would like to use natural landscaping for some of the area that does not have concrete. (not grass)
4. We are putting in a drain in the middle of the patio area in front of the fireplace
5. We are open to doing something artistic with the fireplace. Whether it be a finish of stucco or something neat.
6. The house is a 1927 Spanish style house.
1. I have attached the AutoCAD file of the EXISTING backyard in DWG, WMF, and PDF format. If you need it in some other format, let me know. The dimensions in are
2. I tried to give as many detailed pics as I could.
Be creative! Help me!!
Send me prior work you have done to increase your chance of award.
Pictures before concrete demo: [url removed, login to view]
Pictures after Demo: [url removed, login to view]
Design Files: [url removed, login to view]
14 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $206 untuk pekerjaan ini
Dear Sir I am an architect. I am interested to do this job. I am expert in 3ds max, AutoCAD, Google sketch up and V-ray. Please Check PM for more detail. Thank you Sabuj
I've done other landscape, remodel, gardens, water gardens, porches in Ohio area. Very interested to work with you. Have some ideas I'd like to bounce around with you. Award me the project and we'll talk.