I need a small 3d model of a knight (for mobile use) which means no more than 1 MB. Full instructions of 3d specifications will be applied and of course a jpg image of a sample knight. After this project another 2 or 3 will follow (a medieval tower, a medieval woman and may be another knight).
Some of the specifications of the 3d:
You need to use simple models and small textures and still have a good looking object at the end of the day.
Before starting modeling, think about these things:
- The screen is small, subtle detail will often not be seen and only make the object slower to load.
- Textures do not need to be 1024x1024 on a screen that supports 320x480
- Faces that the viewer can’t see don’t need to be there.
- The engine works with triangles
- Don’t forget to keep your object centered on the grid, when you export these values will be
- Make sure your 3D software can export .OBJ files.
Making the texture
Off course you want your models to look good and you can do this by making the textures as precise en efficient as possible. Go with the lowest size possible and test it with lower levels of quality when you save them.
- Always use textures sizes to the power of 2, 64x64, 128x128, etc.
- Use UWV mapping to make your texture
- Start with high resolution texture and while testing work your way down until you got just the right level of details and the smallest size.
- You can go for a JPEG or a PNG image. To add transparency you must go for PNG
- You can add transparency, but above 0% it’s not true transparency. You will see the camera image trough the material, but not other added objects.
- Work with tricks like baking ambient occlusion maps to fake realistic lightning effects
- Work with multisubs,
- Work with standard materials from the library, it must be a standalone image file
- Work according to the shading in the 3D software
14 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $81 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, I can create this 3d character for you. Please check the private message I've sent you with a sample medieval low poly character I've done in the past. Thank you.