1. The geometry in our DWG file appears to have no primitive CAD structure: no points, no line, no face. It had\s only surface definition.
2. A surface definition is made by a parametric surface that will be the support for points, lines and faces of your geometry. We need to create this.
3. We cannot rework surface-based-only CAD definition. Having only this surface definition does not allow us to generate parasolid clean CAD file for the Numeca FINE/Marine CFD system.
4. We need to modify the DWG file that comes from AutoCAD, then export into IGES as a parasolid.
5. See the list of the export format from AutoCad: [url removed, login to view]
6. The DWG file (a ZIP file of about 9MB and an example of what a parasolid IGES file should look like (it's a basic render) are attached.
41 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $175 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, I'm naval architect and i can help you with this project! Check my website www [login to view URL] Waiting for your instructions! BR Ned [login to view URL]