I am interested in having plans drawn for a small multi use building similar to the one in the flyer I will upload. It will be utilized as office or tiny house.
The size is 12' x 36' and should be built using commonly available items from building suppliers such as LOWES, or HOME DEPOT.
I like the modern look. I will want Framing, Electrical, Foundation, Plumbing and common sheets used for permitting. I will have my own engineer stamp plans locally.
So my bucket list of wants is:
1. Tankless water heater
2. Ductless Mini Split AC
3. Kitchen using simple Sink Base, Stove, Refrigerator
4. ADA Accessible Bathroom, can have (European Wet Room)
5. High Ceilings (Loft Not Necessary)
6. Flat Roof, TPO or EDPM Membrane ( or alternative Pitched metal roof with option for Solar Panel mounts)
7. Framing of Roof can be engineered or 2x8 etc
8. Egress 36" door can replace window in bedroom
36" entry door
9. Instead of large plate glasses in design, I think 36" single French Glassed doors or similar are affordable
10. Monolithic slab
11. Exceed Hurricane Wind Codes for Florida
12. I don't mind 2x6 Construction with 3/4 plywood sheeting for sides and roof if you feel strength is needed. Then creative use of siding, stone or metal can be used. ( I also like brutalist architecture, modern)
13. I like idea of Patio at entry door, An Aluminum Canopy similar to most modern fast food places here in Florida looks light and affordable.
14. Since Monolithic slab, Level with house for wheelchair access or non obvious ramp.
Here in Florida we have Home Depot and Lowes as Building supplier, It sure would be great to be able to buy every component there in the construction of this.
Security and protection against storms also is important, Manner of shuttering windows, doors and or sliding barn type door permanently mounted as in one of your plans would be advantageous.
Link to permitting agency if you need building codes online: [login to view URL]
18 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $491 untuk pekerjaan ini
hello I can do the details drawings ordered, create it with materials available in the big hardware chains. You can see my portfolio with similar jobs.
Very good experience in [login to view URL] 10years in [login to view URL] to do the job if awarded. I can complete it on [login to view URL] to do Plumbing, Electrical, Hvac Fire Fighting plans.