Replicate Existing Scheduler
Please see attached files for screenshots. I only have some views available here due to the file size limitations on GAF. I can provide screen shots of every view to the successful bidder. These screen shots are of the back end, front end available too.
I have access to both the front and back end of the scheduler, but I cannot give access to the developer, they would have to work from screen shots and rules documents.
- Existing scheduler was custom built for client, we want as close a replica as possible
- Scheduler is web based
- Scheduler is accessed through a secure portal
- There are 14 groups of schedules
- Each group has 1-4 schedules within it (for different date ranges)
- Most schedules are for 6 month segments of time
- There are approximately 300 different people or entities being scheduled
- This schedule is used to generate invoices and payment, so accuracy is key
- The schedule DOES NOT need to connect to payroll, but we will later use our software to connect the payroll and accounting systems
Other products the client uses: (Just so you know what we are familiar with)
- Sage Accpac
We are accustomed to working on MSSql or Oracle.
I expect that the successful bidder with have additional questions for me. In fact, I expect the bidding process will help me to further define the project scope.
We are replicating an existing schedule used by a health care organization to schedule Doctors into clinics.
Some function examples:
- Every 6 months, a 6 month block is made available and each Doctor can schedule 2 shifts in every calendar month.
- There needs to be a message when a Dr. tries to book a 3rd shift.
- There are also rules governing which doctors can book which shifts based on specialization (i.e. geriatrics or maternity).
- Doctors can offer a shift up for trade
- Admins can schedule a Dr. in (if they booked by phone)
- There are 240 Drs. being scheduled, 50 support staff, 2 clinics
We work on MySQL NOT MS Sql. I made an error in the posting.