1. Please use Year 14 results for your company in BSG.
2. Remember, the answer isn’t as important as demonstrating a clear thought process and critical analysis. Don’t leave open questions. Provide facts to back up your statements.
3. Type this in double space with 1” margins on every side.
4. Use graphs, photos, etc. where appropriate. A picture is worth a thousand words.
5. You are allowed to cite any source you want. You are allowed to use any source you choose as long as it is cited. APA citation is not necessary, only that I can find and back check any cite that you give me.
Please provide a critical analysis of your company based upon the analytical Framework in McKinsey Mind and Porter’s strategic analysis tools, please demonstrate that you can strategically analyze this material through the production of a consultant’s report.
1) Make sure you demonstrate the proper McKinsey structure.
2) Show the proper analysis.
3) Include a lessons learned section just like McKinsey.
Don’t allow the simplicity of this questions to fool you. You must demonstrate that you understand how to analyze problems in the manner described in the text to get at the answers. The biggest mistake you can make is answering this without demonstrating that you understand and can apply the methods found in McKinsey Mind.