I am looking for someone to write reports every 4-6 weeks over subjects such as climate tech, carbon capture, regenerative agriculture & aquaculture, carbon markets, waste to energy, coral restoration, ocean and marine health, sustainability practices, and other related topics. The below outline is what I am aiming for with report outcomes. It would be nice to have someone I can rely on for good work that I can ask for reports when needed. If interested, please let me know if I can answer any questions.
- Please don’t feel the need to reinvent the wheel or start from scratch. Pull information, text, claims, number, percentages, projections, and assumptions from existing sources. Pull all details and clearly reference where you retrieved it from.
- Please aim to use scholarly articles, known research institutions, and overall credible sources.
- The notes below are for guidance and can be used at your digression.
- Each “Section” will be the main categories with “headings” as sub-categories
- Please complete this analysis/report in the same format I have provided by section/heading.
- Please add graphs, charts, pictures, etc to show visuals of information.
- There is no desired length as long as each section/heading is answered in adequate detail.
Section 1: Executive Summary
Section 2: Overview
Heading 2.1: Introduction
- Current involvement/interest in this market.
- Investors who want to deal with your business want to know what projects you’re doing and what you have already accomplished. You should come prepared with the information to support your business idea.
Heading 2.2: Industry Description
- This is where you outline your industry’s current state and where you believe it’s headed. This section includes relevant metrics like: Market trends, Market size, projected growth, life cycle
Section 3: Target Market
Heading 3.1: Business Scope
- How it aligns with market being reported on - It is in this section that you become more specific to establish a clearer understanding of your target market from the beginning
Heading 3.2 Markey Characteristics
- Demographics: income, location, age.
- Psychographics: buying habits, interests
Heading 3.3 Total Addressable Market
- Market Size
- What’s the size of your business’ potential market
Section 4: Competitive Analysis
Heading 4.1: Key Players
- Provide answers for the following questions: “What other businesses offer similar services or products?” or “What businesses are your customers currently purchasing from instead of yours?”
Heading 4.2: Indirect Market Players
- When your company creates a new product, you may not compete with other similar companies. Instead, you will compete for alternate solutions.
Heading 4.3: Key Player Strengths
- What are the key differentiators
- SWOT Analysis?
Heading 4.4: Barriers to Entry
- If entering this market space, what are the main challenges
Section 5: Projections
Heading 5.1: Market Share
- Make sure to have an explanation for any numbers you come up with. You can do this with a bottom-up projection where you can explain how your sales and marketing strategies allow you to corner a specific percentage of the market.
Heading 5.2: Compounded Annual Growth Rate
- Reference research gate, grand view research, or any other alike
Heading 5.3: Market Indicators
- Relevant News articles
Section 6: Economic Impact
Heading 6.1: Macro impacts
- Major market impacts by type and region globally.
Heading 6.2: Micro Impacts
- Minor market impacts such as secondary outcomes, social influences, environmental benefits, etc..
Section 7: Conclusion
- Final thoughts
- Next steps - go forward plan
Section 8: References
- Resources for all information, text, claims, projections, numbers, percentages.
- Include links to websites, article, reports, etc and clearly indicate which section/heading/paragraph that this reference is related to.