Word Count: 1500 words
Learning Outcomes: By completing this assignment you should show you:
1. Understand what a literature review is
2. Be able to select a topic and find sources related to the topic
3. Paraphrase, summarize and integerate sources into a well drafted essay
4. Reference sources (APA style)
Task: Write a short literature review for the articales. While you only have to use 3 articles about the topic.
Structure [You do not have to answer questions one by one in your essay, but you should make sure to answer all these questions at some point in your essay]
[Lit.] = You should use the information you found in articles to answer these questions
What is your issue?
Who is this a problem/issue for? [Lit.]
What are some possible reasons for this issue/problem? [Lit.]
What solution do you believe is best for this issue/problem? [Lit.]
1. What sources and research support your solution? [Lit.]
2. What studies/research have been conducted on this topic? [Lit.]
3. What sources and research show negative research regarding your solution? [Lit.]
4. Why are sources supporting your solution stronger than those rejecting it? [Lit.]
1. Why did you choose this topic?
2. What new information did you learn from your information?
3. What difficulties did you face in your researching your topic?
4. If you had to do the assignment again, what would you do differently?
Describe the difference between rule and act non consequentialism.
Compare Consequentialist and Non Consequentialist approach to Morality? Which do you think is best overall and why?
Compare Virtue ethics to both Consequentialist and Non Consequentialist approaches. Of the three which is the best and why?