Design of Experiment
You are requested to design an experiment of your choice. You can choose any process, i.e. chemical, manufacturing, sporting, domestic activity, technical etc. Consider the factors involved in the process and investigate a possible relationship between at least one factor and four levels (or more, if you like) and the output response of the process. In order to conduct the investigation you should:
1. Describe the process you are analyzing, generically and technically.
2. Design the experiment that will allow you to determine the effect of the factor on the output response, run the experiment and gather the data appropriately.
3. In the design of the experiment take into account the following:
a. Sample size
d. Previous results available, from the literature and/or lab work
4. Conduct the statistical analysis of the experiment and describe the statistical evidence of your results, in terms of Null and Alternative Hypotheses
5. Comment on the results of your experiment. In particular, answer the following questions:
a. Does the factor affect the output response?
b. Do the assumptions, statistical and technical, seem reasonable for these data? Conduct the residual analysis, if appropriate, to check the statistical assumptions.
6. Identify one area of weakness in your study and/or your results and suggest how a new study could investigate it to improve the performance of the process.
38 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €126 untuk pekerjaan ini
Mphill In Bioinformatics. and mphill in statistics having seven years of experience in statistical analysis by using different tools like Spss, Excel, R, Weka etc. I will easily manage this project.