Objective is to create a report that reflects the Swiss housing market situation in 2016 versus previous years.
Data provided 2013- 2017 years of housing rental prices based on type, size and location.
Corporates HRs, Global assigment managment companies.
professional, educational, serious
downloadable pdf via webform/link
Text with graphs, images, charts, other visual elements
Yearly generated report
Content outline idea:
Using This Report
Swiss Housing Market Overview (including top ten cities PI relocated people to)
Swiss Housing Market Growth/Development
Next steps we want the prospects to take
Appendix A (Trends and Habits) and B including all diagrams etc. as well as our top 10 favorite socials accounts to follow
Backside: Logo and CTA and [url removed, login to view]
An authoritative report or guide helping readers to:
1. understand an issue: e.g. Better understand the Swiss housing market and the cost of the housing market, design their housing allowance guidelines (e.g. UBS new recruit from Singapore – how much rental allowance he needs to live in Switzerland – that they know how much he needs to live there)
2. make a decision: RMCs: Pass on daily struggles to Packimpex – benchmarking process to pass on to their customers, correct numbers, low-mid-high: define what we mean by that definition exactly. Send it on to their corporate clients – to make them look good.
The goal of any report is to use data to educate your audience and convince them to agree with your perspective on an issue.
The Corporate customer want to find solutions for problems they’re having in their day-to-day work, read tips about how to work better and smarter, and learn more about their industry in general.
The report should be [url removed, login to view] Corporate HR’s and RMC’s want/can’t wait to receive every year.
The report should show that we cover the whole country and to show that our data comes from local sources.
What questions are our customers asking?
• Main living locations?
• Room count information?
• What is the difference is we do a pricing range?
• Approximate apartment size in sqm and sqft?
• How long before lease needed do we recommend the visit, or how long to be in temp accommodation in Switzerland?
• Maybe we could have a “ tips” section, such as “if you are coming with a dog please have some pictures ready to send and include in any application”
• Where can you ask for diplomatic clauses?
• Deposit and how it works?
• Lease terms and standard breakage terms difference between house and apartment?
39 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €338 untuk pekerjaan ini
I have read the guidelines of your work, i believe i can provide you with the best quality of work you are anticipating from this [url removed, login to view] give me a chance to show you the best i can do at your service.