I wanna someone help me to make an essay to pages about interview i did .
this's the questions
Interview Questions the name is Ali Alzahrani
• What is your educational Background?
I am a technology graduate from Umm Al-Qura University in Saudi Arabia.
• To ascertain your relevance in this study, would you mind telling us if you are a parent?
Yes, I am a parent
• What is your experience in the usage of technology by children and adolescents?
As a parent, and a person exposed to technology, I think children have been exposed to technology in all aspects of life. In school, calculators are used to calculate simple math while at home children have mobile phones and video games.
• Do you think technology is helpful to children?
The intention of technology is to do good than bad. Invention of video games was aimed at improving children’s imagination. And ultimately make life enjoyable and easier. But along the way, something went wrong.
• What do you feel about physical exercise?
Physical exercise is very important for the development of the human body. Young ones can only develop fully if they dedicate two to three hours of their time to fully playing in a rough and tumble environment, which will help them to attain enough sensory stimulation to their tactile, vestibular and proprioceptive body systems.
• What are the shortcomings of over usage of technology to children?
Among many things, children have become lazy, unpredictable and think. Mobile phones access the internet where children may be exposed to pornography at early ages, and also lack of creativity.
• Do you think usage of technology such as mobile phones and video games should be regulated?
Yes. The only hope for better future is regulating the amount of time children play video games or spend with their phones.
• Do you think parents’ intervention in this matter is necessary and not overstepping boundaries?
Good parenting skills dictate doing everything possible to ensure that the children grow morally, physically and emotional straight.
• What other recommendations do you have?
• Parents and all the involved stakeholders should look for a way of balancing all these technology effects and try to come up with strategies that will see our youths use technology in a most appropriate way in the sense that it will not affect their health and personal life.