I am looking for a VA to help out a work at home mum with various projects for a small business.
- Review various social media listings for a business and create a spreadsheet that shows the key performance measures for each social media, month by month (eg. Google anlaytics page views, Google adwords statistics, Google Places search results, Facebook likes and shares, twitter followers per month etc). The spreadsheet needs to have graphs set up to display trends for each category by month.
• Superior written and verbal English, spelling and grammar
• Must be able to work autonomously
• Strong communication skills and a strong understanding of the English language
• Need to be resourceful enough to be able to work out solutions independently
• Intermediate Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word,
• Have proven experience as a personal assistant with excellent references
• Have experience supporting the owner or upper management
• Able to work remotely
EXAMPLES OF LONG TERM TASKS you will also need to be able to do:
- Set up various eDM campaigns using Constant Contact (an email database management software company [url removed, login to view] )
- Type up handwritten notes into various documentation or edit typed notes into templates (recipes, presentations, weight tracker templates - these would need to be designed as per a template and be in word, powerpoint or excel formats)
- turn word or powerpoint presentations into online magazine style (using a free online pdg / magazine software that you would need to research and find)
- schedule social media posts for facebook into Hootsuite as per a schedule (the content would be written and images would be supplied already)
- internet search and information gathering (for business and personal work)
- manage SEO keywords for a Wordpress website
- transcription of meetings from a sound file into minutes / NOTE: *** must be able to understand Australian accent to do this
- other various admin related tasks
If the person demonstrates good ability and is a good worker, this could potentially move to more regular work (approx. 3 - 10 hours per week).