An Australian based securities firm is seeking analytical research on 7 different Australian resource companies. Target companies have resource projects primarily in Australia, PNG, Africa, South Korea, Indonesia, Cambodia. Some of the companies are ASX listed, some are not.
Result to be a broker-style research report including:
1. Financial analysis and 5 year forecast of each company.
2. Valuations of the company including discussion on which 3 valuation methodologies used.
3. Market analysis of the commodity/ies on which the company is focusing.
4. Brief Comparison with peer companies, whether listed or unlisted.
5. General market-style information about the company including analysis and summary of main projects, company's achievements, market cap, share structure and share performance, substantial shareholders, Board and management
6. Brief analysis and summary of each major project in the company including resource/reserves, predicted or actual costs, comparison with peer projects, specific challenges or advantages of the project in mining, metallurgy, infrastructure, political risk, etc
Potential researchers to provide details of their academic qualifications. One report to be prepared then, if acceptable, to progress to other reports. Successful researcher will be required to enter a Non Disclosure Agreement.
Timeframe: 1st report due 2 April 2012. Final report due 8 April 2012.
Format: Word format
Project budget is flexible, dependent on level of detail to be provided by freelancer. Freelancer could provide samples of previous work done.
14 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $481 untuk pekerjaan ini
I have done MBA and have good experience in Market Research. I am interested in this project but would request some more details through PMB. This is a placeholder bid, more details in PMB. Thanks
Dear JenniferBaxter61, Greetings! Highly experienced team of Market researchers and Data analysts. Please refer to your private message box for further details. Thank you.
I have some knowledge of this area from my own investing and 30 years as a legal practitioner. Because I use voice recognition, written work is something I enjoy.