I already have my ebook written, I just need the layout completed and some light editing. If the price is right, this will lead to many other jobs, I have several other ebooks written!
Formatting the ebook includes the following:
1. Making a Title/Author Page
2. Table of contents
3. Author Bio- Include my pic that I send you
4. Use a nice looking template
5. Include some graphics, not too many
6. Add some screen captures with graphic arrows pointing to items that the text refers to (if I need to, I can take the screen captures, but I need help adding arrows!)
7. Add bullets, headings, numbers, any formatting that will make the ebook an easy read. This is the most important part of the job, I know it can make or break and ebook. I need you to speak English well enough to understand which parts of the text should be highlighted, what parts are main ideas, etc.
I have sales letters templates that I am going to use for the sales letter. If this goes well, I will hire you to write the sales letter as well (easy job, just fill in blanks with information you glean from the ebook.) Please let me know how much you would bid for that portion of the job!
I think the ebook will be around 35 pages. I need to see a sample of an ebook layout you've previously done. I'm looking for quality of layout as opposed to writing, since I have already done the writing, so please don't send ezine articles or something where I cannot see the layout. If you've done a webpage or something you feel would be relevant, I will look at that.
Thank you, I look forward to working with you!