A 4000 word essay needs to be written on one of the eight topics below. The essay has to be top notch. An expert academician or student having in-depth knowledge on the subject of Political philosophy would be preferred. A good command on English is essential. Harvard style of citation has to be used. The deadline is 28th April. The bidders are requested to choose the topic on which they want to write from the list below while they are making the bid.
Essay questions (answer one out of eight):
1. Does Hobbes’s defence of absolutism as the best form of government rest on an overly pessimistic view of human nature?
2. Either defend or criticize Locke’s claim that in a state of nature people have natural rights.
3. Is Rawls’s thought experiment a plausible way of defending the claim that a just society is not one founded upon either the liberal principle of equality of opportunity or the principle of utilitarianism?
4. Discuss the relevance of John Stuart Mill’s ‘harm principle’ to politics and society in the modern United Kingdom.
5. To what extent does modern political Conservatism reflect the ideas of Edmund Burke?
6. Does Marx’s account of alienation condemn free market economies?
7. How relevant are Kant’s political ideas in today’s society?
8. To what extent has feminism achieved its political goals?
22 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $74 untuk pekerjaan ini
Dear Charles! I am an experienced copywriter, blogger and journalist with good assessment on political issues. Would be happy to work for you. Please, check PMB. Sincerely yours, John.
Being a trained researcher in politics and history, I find myself well equipped to write on these topics especially feminism. See PM to go through my sample articles to know what I can achieve. Thanks