If you are a creative writer who speaks and writes excellent English and is well organized to join a small busy book development team, this job is for you.
• may initially start part-time but can potentially work full time based on the quality of work.
• great writing skills with the ability to research and produce meaningful content in a wide variety of voices
• ability to meet deadlines Detail oriented Familiar with Word or OpenOffice, PDF, powerpoint.
• must be able to speak and write English with a high degree of fluency.
• can provide 3 sample writings (over 1000 words each)
1. Create, develop, plan, write and edit medium-length documents, primarily long content for ebooks
2. Do online research - finding facts, figures, stories and information that make your content exciting
Skills: Wordpress , Typing , Word processing , Microsoft Powerpoint , PDF , Ghost Writing & Books , Proofreading, Business Information , Keyword Research , Market Research , Online Research
If you fit these requirements, please sign up to our site- [url removed, login to view] and then advise our Recruitment Specialist Raissa [Posting of contact information is prohibited by [url removed, login to view] Admin] and send your three sample articles (over 1000 words each).