A fully referenced “Industry Briefing Paper” for the Marketing Director of a fictitious company (see table below for choice of companies). The paper needs to be written in 3rd person and provide the Marketing Director with the following:
1) an up-to-date picture of the academic literature and practitioner insights in your chosen topic area (see below for full details)
2) provide recommendations regarding the future use of your chosen communication tool
Your review of academic literature should draw upon at least eight academic journal articles. It should be fully referenced in Harvard style and should aim to provide a critical overview of research which has been carried out in your chosen topic area.
In addition, your briefing paper should include examples in the form of at least two case studies and comments from practitioners sourced from either trade journals or industry blogs and discussion boards or academic textbooks.
Your paper should be 2000 words (excluding references and appendices).
Topics for Industry Briefing Paper (Choose 1 topic only)
• Topic 1: Sponsorship
• Topic 2: Product Placement
• Topic 3: Ethical Issues in Marketing Communication
In writing your briefing paper, you should choose ONE of these fictitious companies to provide recommendations for. Your briefing paper should be addressed to the marketing director of the company, suggesting how your recommendations could be incorporated into future communications plans.
Get Fit Now! is a new national pay-as-you go gym company, targeting consumers who have become disillusioned by high joining and membership fees of health clubs. As a newcomer they need to build awareness very quickly and ensure that potential customers understand their position in the market place.
Company B: Bio-gloss is a brand of shampoo and hair care products targeted at a young teenage female audience. The products are positioned as fun, stylish, “must-have” items aimed at encouraging young girls (12-17 years old) to get into a regular hair care routine.
Company C: Fresh Fruit Soda is a new brand of soft drink targeted at drinkers who enjoy the taste of fizzy drinks but want a low sugar alternative. The range includes apple, orange and cranberry versions and the marketing objective is to penetrate the market, establishing it as a top 5 brand within two years.
Company D: Milkabar is a chain of milkshake cafes targeted at teenagers and their parents. Positioned as a trendy place to hang out with friends, the chain plans to open 25 outlets in large towns within a year.
Key elements of an Industry Briefing Paper
• Introduction to the paper (clarification of its purpose)
• Critical analysis and discussion of academic theory in your chosen topic area
• Use of case studies and practitioner comments to clarify how your chosen topic is already being used by other companies in their marketing communications
• Discussion of key issues: for example, are there issues relating to integration into the wider communications mix? Have issue relating to evaluation and measurement emerged from your research? What other challenges can you identify?
• Conclusions and recommendations: what recommendations would you make to the Marketing Director of your chosen company, based on your research?
• References: List ALL sources used, in Harvard style.
• Appendices: include any case studies and supporting information
43 pekerja bebas membida secara purata £110 untuk pekerjaan ini
For 5 years I’ve worked in marketing and business and so I am familiar to at work with all kinds of products and facilities, and in a diversity of businesses. i can do your work can you give me a chance when you need ?
Hi, I am UK university graduate. I am seeking this opportunity to assist you in your project. I can assure you “Quality” writing on this particular topic. Let us discuss more about the project