Hospital Reporting Assistance
min $50 USD / jam
Provide insight, guidance and structure in preparation for writing to state agencies and boards to report a confirmed instance of hospital fraud.
1. Give direction as to which state agencies, insurance companies, and boards should be notified of this confirmed instance of hospital fraud.
2. Find the best path to report with those state agencies, insurance companies, and boards.
3. Organize which existing documentation (Medical Board, Dept. of Public Health, etc), including confirmed violations and concerns, should be sent to which state agencies, insurance companies, and boards to have the most impact.
4. Assist with writing reports that will use the correct language and make the most impact with the state agencies, insurance companies complaint offices, and boards.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong writing and editing skills, with a focus on clear and concise communication.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry and familiarity with state agencies and governing boards including medical terminology.
- Ability to understand and meet the reporting requirements of administrative personnel.
If you have experience in hospital reporting and can provide high-quality report writing and editing services, please submit your proposal.
ID Projek: #37533023