I have a portfolio of articles from scientific journals that I want summarizing. This is to be used as a review for my research project. The field is Corporate Finance. The portfolio is divided into topics, each topic contains about 5 - 30 articles. I need each of them summarized into no more than 5 pages. Then I need a summary for each of the topic, linking all of its given articles.
The article summary should include:
- The research questions, i.e. what are the questions that the article is trying to answer
- A little bit about the background of the research question, i.e. what has been done, what is still not adequately answered in previous research, which can be found in the abstract, introduction, and literature review
- The methodology used to answer the research questions, the assumptions used by the authors to develop the model
- The main findings of the article
The topic summary should include:
- Academic definition of the topic as explained in one or more articles given in the topic folder, e.g. What is Financial Constraint? (citation)
- What have been done about the topic, i.e. regarding the topic, what are the research questions that have been asked (those are the research questions of the articles) and what are the answers (the main findings of the articles)
The total number of articles is about 120. I expect to receive the summaries by August 6, 2018.