I am looking for a Project Manager to work with our Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) Transformation and Remediation team. This team covers all elements of remediation required within the organisations compliance programs. This work stream covers all elements of remediation required within the Customer Due Diligence ("CDD") BSA/AML programs. You will primarily be responsible for project management of US KYC and CDD remediation activities across Anti-Financial Crime and the Businesses Divisions, which includes ensuring projects are established to meet required scope, plans are appropriately managed and governed, effective challenge over project delivery, appropriate application of the project management framework, timely escalation of risks and issues, appropriate management of dependencies and consistent audit trail over delivery assurance and project artefacts.
Tasks to be oerformed:
• Support the AFC T&R KYC Client LifeCycle WorkStream
• Perform gap assessments against KYC Client LifeCycle findings, requirements and standards in the 1st and 2nd line of defense
• Support the development of action plans to remediate deficiencies identified in the KYC Client LifeCycle Framework across the US Anti-Financial Crime and Business Divisions
• Oversee, govern and challenge the US KYC and CDD remediation plans and ensure that all projects are run in accordance with US Anti-Financial Crime Transformation and Remediation Program project governance standards and methodologies
• Support development and implementation of KYC Client LifeCycle related Procedures, Guidance Training and Communications
• Collaborate across AFC and the Businesses in the generation, socialization, and approval of artifacts and deliverables
• Ensure tollgate and/or signoff at each stage of the US KYC and CDD remediation project plan (Plan, Build, Validate and Deploy)
• Collaborate with US Accountable Owner or Subject Matter Expert ("SME") as well as applicable Global Accountable Owner or SME to ensure accurate & comprehensive delivery of US requirements
• Proactively highlight and, where appropriate, escalate key delivery risks and issues to the US Program Director - providing an independent view of project and program health
• Liaison with applicable stakeholders, including Anti-Financial Crime, Operations, Data, Technology, and Business teams, to ensure appropriate ownership of deliverables and associated risks and issues
• Prior extensive experience with delivering projects in the Financial Services industry, preferably in the area of KYC.
• Ability to absorb information quickly and link related topics
• Experienced in effectively communicating with and positively influencing project stakeholders and team members
• Excellent verbal and written English and ability to tailor communication to various audiences
• Must have a keen eye for detail with a focus on quality control
• Ability to influence key project resources without direct reporting responsibility
• Proven ability to effectively assess and mitigate project risks and dependencies
• Proficiency with MS Office Products: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Must be a team player; able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet competing/changing deadlines
• Desire to learn new content and understand the regulation so enable effective challenge of design effectiveness
• Undergraduate Degree from an accredited college or university
• Participation in or potential completion of Prince2 certifications or PMI professional qualifications such as Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) preferred
• Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist Preferred
**This is a local project and the work must be done from the company's offices in Athens Greece**
Don NOT bid if you are not a LOCAL Freelancer.