The purpose of this request is to write a critical literature review on the topic of “selection and concentration strategy in R & D Strategies of Pharmaceutical Companies”. This request also requires you to read and analyse a range of academic materials, again a key component of MBA’s level request.
I believe that selection and concentration strategy in R & D Strategies of Pharmaceutical Companies should be limited, because it has a positive influence on the success rate of research and management index as experience. However, I do not grasp all the academic research that is the background. I'd like to rethink my thoughts in your report. I ask for a critical literature review.
MBA holder or a person with similar abilities is desirable. The file is provided in MS-Word.
Using selection and concentration of research areas in pharmaceutical companies' research and development as a basis for literature review, outline the key academic themes on this topic. Using good quality academic sources you should outline the following:
How are these similar or different to Selection and concentration VS diversification?
What are the underlying causes of changes to research areas ?
Compare, contrast, synthesise and critically analyse the academic research on this topic.
Present an overall, evidence based conclusion on the topic.
You must then write a 5000 word critical literature review on this topic. You must use good quality academic sources to give an overview of your chosen topic such as academic journals and quality practitioner materials and sources. You must discuss and critique the sources that you use in order to reach evidence based conclusions. You are required to use good quality academic sources throughout your work to support your arguments. A critical literature review requires you to look at good quality research on your chosen topic to give an overview of the research in this area. This will require you to discuss academic definitions, identify key themes in the literature, and discuss the potential applications and implications of the literature and to show that you understand the quality of the sources that you are using. Complete your discussions with an overall conclusion which is based on and referenced with quality academic material.
<Title and Detaile>
• Introduction: There is always an introduction to literature review. In order to clarify the context of what to describe, I will describe information on the research field, significance in the field of the selected theme, focus on literature review, etc.
• Methods: Most literature reviews have sections describing criteria for selecting literature and how to present information. With this section, the reader will be easier to understand the author 's approach.
• Body (Literature review): The paragraph organization of Body depends on how literature review is written. If you write along the time series, you will have to change the paragraph for each period, if you write by theme, you will have a form with sub theme for each theme.
• Discussion and conclusion: In this part, we summarize the main significance of important research and consider the questions raised about themes and fields. This section also explains the blanks of the research clarified by the literature review and makes reasonable proposals for future research.
• Reference list: literature review is based solely on primary materials, so the citation list is an important part.
Please check the attached word file for the outline of the sentence.
① Your work: Create deliverables and deliver deliverables.
② I will release Milestone 1 (30%).
③ I confirm the content and ask for missing content.
④ All discussions are over.
⑤ I will release Milestone 2 (70%).
☆ I place importance on cost. I am waiting for the application.
26 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $63 untuk pekerjaan ini
a critical literature review Relevant Skills and Experience Business Analysis, Business Writing, Report Writing, Research, Research Writing Proposed Milestones $150 USD - milestone