We are looking for Investigative Analyst in following countries Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, UAE, Spain, Germany, Cambodia, Iran, Turkey, Qatar, Japan , Jordan, Sri Lanka, Kazakhstan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Ireland, Morocco, Tunisia, Nigeria, Algeria, Argentina, Bangladesh, Brazil, Colombia and many more to be a part of our team on contractual basis.
• Master's Degree Preferred (Majors in Social work, Law (Corporate or Governance) program evaluation, public administration, sociology, criminology, psychology or related studies and certifications preferred)
• Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work with a wide variety of stakeholders and manage multiple deadlines and projects
• Willingness to work out of and travel among adjacent locations/cities to meet with potential and current clients and staff as well as be available to support investigative needs in all jurisdictions as needed
• Experience in investigations and/or social services, particularly integrity due diligence, background investigations strongly preferred
• Experience with case evaluation, data analysis and report production
• Must have professional licensing to visit courts
• Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel required
38 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $33/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
I am an experienced writer. I will always provide the finest quality of work. I have written plenty of articles, books and assignments for various clients. I will always deliver 100% uniqueness and originality.