Out-Bound Call Centre Representative
We are software developer who specializes in video games development and creation of new innovative decisions for the entertainment industry with over 15 years of business experience.
Currently our company is present in multiple states and are looking to expand in the US market.
• Conduct outbound market research phone calls and arrange appointments for our Field Staff.
• Assist in data collection, cleanse and updates.
• Promote a line of products and build positive relationships with all customers and staff members.
• Manage routine and unscheduled tasks in an efficient, organized manner.
• Continually promote the brand in all interactions with customers.
• Enter data into CRM to maintain detailed records for all projects and customers.
• Play key part in Lead generation- update existing and generate new data.
• Assist with recruitment and candidate screening call as and when required.
• Good spoken and written English.
• Previous experience of work with databases or CRM- an advantage.
• Can do/positive attitude and ability to self manage your own time.
• Ability to deliver high-level customer service, control conversation and build rapport with Leads and Contacts.
• Strong communication and time management skills.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, energetic environment and ability to adapt to change.
• Various software and data entry proficiency.
• Ability to collaborate and be a team player- every member counts in our team.
• Out going personality: enjoys meeting and speaking to new people.
• We are concentrated on the US market, therefore, hours of calling/managing the lines (depending on the state) can vary from 10:00-19:00 Chicago time, and might change depending on the target market and the subject of the task.
• We offer flexible working hours and patterns, including part time and, to a certain extent, possibility of working from home.
• Knowledge of Russian language is an advantage