I am looking for a Shopify research expert that has the ability to do research for high ticket dropshipping products that have the potential to be sold on my website. You will do product research on google and product listing, you will reverse engineer successful high ticket stores. our research method is different to maybe what you might know, it uses [login to view URL] website sells niche products, however, I need this smart person to find a niche and product based on these criteria:
- The product solves a problem
- Selling really well
- The product is not fragile and has really great customer reviews
- It does not get a lot of refunds due to poor quality
- Potential AOV increase: possible to add Upsells and Cross-sells
- average price point: $650+
- Idea customer: upper middle class
- No seasonal niche/products
- Can be drop shipped
- At least 5 suppliers (brands we sell)
- competitors must be dropshipping not having a physical store or location.
- Must be a minimum of 5000 search volume but ideally 20-30K for niche keywords e.g. Bath Vanity ( you can use ''keywords everywhere'' google extension for this.
- Experience using *Spy tools*
- Familiar with SEMRUSH
This potential candidate should have his or her experience with proof that indicates he or she is capable to demonstrate the action with successful results.
The price agreement can be negotiated to be either fixed-price or on an hourly rate. What I need is someone who is an expert to find the right niches and products for high ticket dropshipping, e.g wine cooler etc and add it into a spreadsheet I provide you that fits the criteria.
This will been a long term part-time position and is currently available for the right candidate to start ASAP. This position will have the opportunity to be promoted to a product manager position with more hours and working opportunities based off performance.
If you're interested, please start the first sentence of your proposal with ”PROPRODUCTRESEARCHER" in all caps.
Looking forward to receiving your applications.