My wife and I are in the process of considering purchasing a home in Bangalow, New South Wales, Australia. We don't know the area as well as we would like and are interested in understanding it a bit better. We are interested in having someone pull together research on the following topics to help inform an investment decision. We are primarily interested in houses with 3-5 bedrooms
- Long term (e.g. 20-30+yrs) capital growth rates in Bangalow vs Brisbane Australia. Looking for something like a graph of average house values over time period compared to Brisbane
- Any insight/research on what drives property growth in this area e.g. there has been significant growth in prices in the last 2yrs - what is driving that? If there have been periods of large price falls what has caused that?
- Avg weekly rental rates for long term (6mth+) leases
- Avg vacancy rates for long term rentals OR time to rent
- Avg nightly rental rates for short term/holiday or vacation letting
- Avg occupancy/vacancy rates for short term/holiday
Some of this data is available on [url removed, login to view] but we are looking for a greater level of insight. Overall we are trying to understand the potential to make money out of buying a house in Bangalow and the risk of loosing money.
8 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $155 untuk pekerjaan ini
I offer a wider range of Internet research, b2b, b2c lead generation, email sourcing, contact list building service, email template design, email campaign with top leading email marketing software.