We are conducting a market analysis across 25 major cities and their roughly 250-300 neighborhoods/boroughs and need an experienced researcher for researching the following statistical data for each neighboorhood:
- demographics (age distribution of population and gender for each age group), e.g.
12-18 years: 25% of the population of which 54% female and 46% male
- average retail spending in local currency or USD: Retail Spending relates to the proportion of Purchasing Power of a certain area’s population that is available for spending in retail.
- total consumer spending in local currency or USD: consumer spending quantifies the expenditures of consumers on products and services.
- footfall (pedestrian traffic) on major (high) streets: number of persons per hour - if absolute numbers are not available, use the scale "very high, high, medium, low, very low"; e.g. the footfall for german cities and their main shopping streets: [url removed, login to view] (use google translate if necessary)
- average rent price for retail (!) real estate (price per square meter per year OR price per square foot per year) in local currency or USD
- retail turnover in local currency or USD
- vacancy of retail space (in %)
All of this data is available online (e.g. on city government websites). In some cases, you might not find the data based on the neighboorhood but certain streets (e.g. the footfall). In these cases it's ok to deliver a data list based on the streets and not the neighborhoods.
Data is to be delivered in an Excel file that we provide as a template. As mentioned, in some cases, the data is not available per neighboorhoods but on a street basis - in such cases, please provide a separate excel file with the data.
Always provide the sources for the data (URLs) - if you have any questions, let's discuss in the chat.