I have a dataset with ~4000 rows. Each row is a Government contract that was put up for tender by the irish government. The data was acquired on an open source government website.
Tab one contains information on:
- The contracting authority that issued the contract
- The name of the contract
- The type of issuing procedure (open procedure, competitive procedure etc)
- The estimated value of the notice
- The date that the award was published
Tab two contains information on:
- The name of the supplier that was awarded the project. In many cases, multiple suppliers are awarded parts of the same contract.
The data in tab two can be joined to tab one with the tender ID key.
I have been asked to conduct some statistical analysis on this dataset. In particular, I have been asked to see if there are any trends in the companies who are being awarded the tenders, are some companies being given preferential treatment etc.
I am not sure how to go about this, so I am looking for the freelancer to provide suggestions on the best method along with completing the analysis.
I don't think we will actually find any trends in the data, but I need to prove that there are no trends through statistical anaysis. Please contact me with your execution ideas and we can discuss how to go about it.
15 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €155 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, I can work on your project. I have a master degree in statistics with an overall experience of more than 9 years in statistical analysis using SAS ,R , SPSS ,stata and Excel