Design and build payment wallet and smart contract integrated solutions using Hyper ledger Blockchain technology.
- Setup Blockchain infrastructure and solution development in Hyperledger.
- Understand functional requirements as applicable to payment/remittance industry and convert into system..
- Define development approach, best practices to implement the solutions, and document all development frameworks and design artifacts.
- Mentor internal team members and provide technical guidance as needed.
- 5-8+ years of hands-on experience in Java or Golang. Strong proficiency in NodeJS, GIT repositories or similar source code management systems, can be either open source or closed source tools.
- 3+ years’ experience in application development and systems implementation.
- 1+ year direct experience in Blockchain design, build, test, and deployment; either individually or part of a solution development team using distributed applications frameworks such as Multichain, Meteor etc…
- Formal understanding of Blockchain technology, how to develop decentralized applications
- Direct experience in development on the Hyperledger Blockchain platform
- Good understanding of information security protocols, such as cryptography, symmetric/asymmetric (public/private key, encryption signatures), peer to peer networks, hash functions, etc…
- Experience with Agile and Continuously Iterative models.
- Experience with developing REST API's
- Experience with Microservices architecture and potentially decentralized storage solutions.
- Experience leading technical discussions, scoping decisions, and recommend best practices.
- Excellent communication skills, disciplined, on time delivery and strong work ethic.