NCS Education believes in STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics) and is committed to improving the visibility and knowledge of STEAM education in Canada to empower kids, the leader of tomorrow with the 4C’s skills of critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and creativity, which are the most important skills required for 21st century education.
We would like to create unique Curriculum with targets/requirements as follows:
• Fun, Educational, Challenging and Stimulating;
• Play & Learn through hands-on lessons and Project-based activities;
• To expose kids to the creative process, offer meaningful collaboration, and foster their critical thinking and communication/problem-solving skills specified above;
• To inspire kids to be explorer, innovator, fast learner, critical thinker, team worker, problem solver and future leader;
• To design different levels to progressively introduce complex engineering concepts;
• For kids age 3-15 from K-12;
• Focus on Robotics & Programming/Coding for now;
• Then 3D Printing, Brain Training, VR & AR and etc.
Could you please advise which tools/platforms your curriculum is based on? Lego? VEX? Scratch? Greenfoot? MineCraft? PixelPAD? Wonder Workshop? Or?
If you believe you are a good fit could you please provide your resume to hincs@[login to view URL]
Thanks for your attention
7 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1220 untuk pekerjaan ini
hello i m automation engineer i m expert and i have finished many projects water treatment,iron steal plant,machine automation etc.. i can do let [login to view URL]