Exciting opportunity for a experienced full-stack ROR developers. We are a fast growing RFID solutions company, based out of Los Angeles California.
* We are looking to onboard one additional full-time person to our ROR team, of existing 5 ROR developers (we are a small group of devs, and friends).
* it is full-time and long term work, we would like someone that can stay with us for many years to come. (I myself, have been here since 2014, and the other 5 ROR devs have been with us since 2016.)
* a quick video of me explaining the solution to new clients [login to view URL]
Requirements & Skills
1. Ruby on Rails full-stack development skills - must be advanced, 5+ years experience
2. Postgress SQL skills must be medium - advanced
3. good people skills, friendly, can work in a team that is closely working together on a daily basis, via voice, and video chat.
4. Good & Clear English speaking is required.
5. we all work together from 6am PST Los Angeles Time to 5pm Monday through Friday.
Note, we are hiring someone for the long term, and will be giving you access to our code based which we have been building for the last 7 years, and so of course we will only hire someone that is ready to do the following:
A. a video interview
B. is okay with us doing a background check
C. someone with a few references, and can show some work history with good ratings.
* we can work out an acceptable compensation, when we do the call.
15 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $35/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, How are you? As I'm a full stack ROR developer, I'm very interested in your project and hope to discuss a project in more detail. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards. Alexios
Hi there, As you can see from my profile, I have strong experience in Ruby on Rails, so I can complete this job perfectly. Hope to discuss more detail via chat. Look forward to hearing from you. Best Regards. Natalia