We currently have two Jitsi/Jibri running fine on Jelastic server environment out of the box. We have a webapp based in Ruby on Rails, React.js and Node.js. There are three classes of users. free, paid and paid2. The paid users can create groups. We'd like the admins of those groups to be able to host conferences. Paid 1 to host meetings with up to 35 users and paid2 to offer meetings with up to 100 users. Users can be any other member, or outside participant.
1. (A pop up with link to terms and conditions and their approval to proceed would be nice before users access the meeting).
2. JWT token setup between our webapp and the Jitsi servers so that users of our app can access one of the two jitsi instances from our app, without having to enter password to start meeting.
2. Setup menu and access from groups page page so that paid group admins can host meeting in instance1 with a limit to number of users at 35 and paid2 group admin can access instance 2 with up to 100 paid users.
3. Setup recording menu in group admin menu, so that recordings made on meetups are either 1. emailed link to host or 2 .available from host menu to access and delete as download (up to 5 only).
4. Performance improvements to improve user experience and server performance with no or minimal quality loss up to the maximum permitted users ( on Safari, Firefox and Chrome).
5, Improve the native share screen quality (without a browser extension) to good to excellent quality- ie. easily readable and not blurry or pixelated.
6. Ability for user to enter Custom RTMP endpoint instead of just the Youtube URL. Like outlined here: [login to view URL]
7. Performance testing on Test RTC or jitsi hammer to see what the upper limit size are of each server.
If you don't have the Ruby/React expertise, it might be possible to have you interact with one of my devs to do those items that you are unable, so long as you provide them the clear instructions.
8. Setup Whiteboard/Etherpad.