Create Students List Page
1. In header (signed in), create a link to a page that lists all users with type 'a' from users table. this link appears for all users in the header.
2. each user in list will link to the user's home page where you can click on their subjects in the user's header
3. each user in list includes profile pic, username, number of subjects, number of documents, number of friends and join date.
4. after pressing "add friend" button, system sends email request to user's email (different send address than send address used for registration)
5. user accepts request in email and both users are added to both friend's list.
6. Users can't edit or create subjects or documents for other users, only for themselves. Users can only view other users' subjects and documents
Create Friends List Page
1. In user header (signed in), create link to page that lists the user's friends
2. friends list includes profile pic, username, number of subjects, number of documents, number of friends and join date
3. the ability for user to delete each friend from the list ("remove friend" link). "are you sure" validation appears.
4. when clicking on a friend will link to the home page of the user clicked
User Home Page
1. display username and profile pic of the user
2. add "add friend" button link to users' home page. this button does not appear for the signed in user's home page. if they are already friends, link changes to "remove friend". If they click "remove friend" then "are you sure" validation appears
Document Type Create Page
1. add a start date/time field at top of the document_type page. It is a required field that has a date picker and time field. It also defaults to the current date/time. The documents on subject page need to be ordered by start date/time in DESC order.