you need to implement a plugin which does in redmine following steps:
on creation of a new project add a group/role automatically to the newly created project
- create a new settings page underneath the plugin configuration
- implement a auto-assignment of groups to regex matched projects
For better understanding assume we have following Project tree structure:
we assume this as a project-path rootProjectA/SubProjectA/SubSubProjectA
UI settings page:
for the configuration create a plugin settings page with the fields:
- projectRegEx which matches to the above project path
- a group (display a list of all groups)
- a role (display a list of all roles)
- a button "add new projectRegEx-group-role mapping"
- a button "test regex"
the button test regex will display you a list of matching projects
the button add new projectRegEx-group-role mapping will add a new row to the rules to execute
a admin can create multiple such rules and the settings page shall allow to modify each entry.
examples for such mappings are
role: rolePayroleAccounting (a custom role)
group: grpPayroleAccounting (a custom group)
so this rule will force on each project to add this group to each newly created project
role: roleProjectManagerSubProjectB (a custom role)
group: grpProjectManagerSubProjectB (a custom role)
with the regex the admin can create a custom matching to any projects.
At the end of the settings page there is a additional button
"run all above rules now on all projects" which does exactly this
What are our requirements?
- well documented code with ror/ruby style documentation
- your code passed rubocop and you share the config used
- works on ubuntu version of redmine 3.4.4, 4.0.6 and latest released version on redmine page
- delivery in our git
place your best bid. Also add your your final hourly rate. Since we switch after some development tasks to hourly base. Means you estimate, you get a confirm and you file after successful delivery the time.
We consider you bid as the upper bound and a later increase before getting awarded would be a K.O. for your bid at all
- if you do a good job on supporting our team, we are open to integrate you into regular work
- we will need more work with porting the tests on
- kubernetize the solution for later parallel testing
- we work after enough proofs on your delivery credibility on hourly basis (with prior confirm on your estimate)
What is our budget?
we do not disclose our budget nor planned hourly rate. Offer us your best bid.
we define milestones and we file/fund each milestone before you start the milestone
Do not wait for our availability here. Don't message us with a "hi", "hello" and wait. Just ask, just answer or simply just reply. Don't write: "are you around?"