Duolingo is a language teaching website/app. It teaches you a language by showing you a sentence in one language and asking you to translate the sentence to another language. The Russian lessons in Duolingo have about 8,000 sentences/phrases which are translated between English and Russian. I would like a list of all of those sentences/phrases, in Russian and English.
To see the phrases:
- go to [login to view URL]
- select the "Russian from English" course
- start learning; the course will show you words/phrases/sentences to translate
To assemble the list, you could
- work through all of the lessons and copy them down (you would need to be fluent in Russian and English)
- create a script to do this
The output should be an Excel file with the following columns:
- Skill name (e.g., Alphabet, Basics 1, Phrases 1, etc.)
- Phrase in Russian
- Phrase in English
7 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $128 untuk pekerjaan ini
I m always curious to learn new languages. It's always been my wish to serve my client. I m great in arranging data in Excel sheets and am fluent in writing. So it makes the task easier.
Hello!:) I'm a native Russian speaker. I would like to help you! Depending on how many words and phrases there are, I can tell you exactly how many days it will be ready. I’m looking forward to our cooperation. :)