This is a part-time, temporary role in San Antonio, Texas
Project Dates: April 8-10, 2019
Project Schedule: Approximately 26 hours of onsite work.
Project Location: San Antonio, Texas (Ideal candidates must be willing to travel to event location and reside in the surrounding San Antonio area)
A Heartland IT Consulting brand ambassador represents and promotes the company in a positive light and by doing so, helps to increase brand awareness and sales. He or she is are tasked to use promotional and communication strategies to draw interest, create “social buzz,” engage the target audience and execute basic sales tactics during seasonal events, trade shows and conferences.
Accordingly, a Heartland Brand Ambassador embodies the corporate identity of Heartland IT Consulting in appearance, demeanor, ethics and communication. They must present a friendly, approachable and professional appearance, as well as possess excellent oral communication skills and be self-disciplined in order to be timely and work with minimal supervision.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Acts as spokesperson for Heartland IT Consulting
• Positively interacts with customers and sales prospects
• Provides clear and complete introduction of Heartland IT Consulting
• Communicates next action steps to customers for Heartland’s sales development
• Provides Heartland with any information pertaining to potential sales opportunities
• Models provided clothing and props for brand promotion
• Engages customers to participate in Heartland marketing program initiatives
• Shares feedback and ideas with Heartland supervisors regarding customer receptiveness and new ideas to market the brand better
• Works well with others to accomplish overall team goals